Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: JuliaAM... OMG!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member GillyGals.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2006
    Posts
    99
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay.. I just was on your site.. is there anything that you CAN NOT do?!? *giggle*.. your three tier heart shaped cake you made was just absolutely stunning!!!! Paint me green.. I would LOVE to be able to be that good at cake decorating!
    Angie

  2. #2
    Inactive Member aero_AGdoll_lover's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 28th, 2005
    Posts
    231
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha, honestly, I dont think there IS anything she cant do. Hee hee.
    Thats my Aunt for ya! I LUV YOU AUNT JULIE! hee hee.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •